Gazelle is a Scam I'll Prove it!
So when you type in google if Gazelle is a scam the first thing you get in search is http://www.gazelle.com/is-gazelle-a-scam and it says it's BBB Accredited? Haha So any one can have a business and go to the BBB site and try to say there Accredited well, there only Accredited in boston where this place is founded, and also the review is by CustumerCare@Gazelle.com. Now if you go to the real bbb.org site you see this same review, now look below it? if you scroll down it clearly states that Gazelle is under review in every other state and is NOT Accredited by the BBB.
(don't use gazelle if you have already been ripped off file a complaint with the bbb, and get a lawyer, trust me others have!)
Ps your welcome and just remember research before you get scammed it doesn't take much to see threw the thin lies!105d06c2 review #270764
You may also like
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "This owner of Sport Clips is very unprofessional, treating employess like dogs. Can not reply to emails, allows unexperienced managers run a salon with no skills, to not getting w-2..."
- "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..."
- "I had been a loyal customer for many years and never worried about not receiving the bows I buy for them BloomingBows.com, until now. I bought another bow from them..."
- "ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon. 25 dollar next day shipping. tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."