Gazelle - I BOUGHT an iPhone 5, never left the store.
I bought an iPhone 5 from Gazelle.They offered free shipping, but since I did not have a phone I paid $25 extra for "One day shipping." This was on a Wednesday.
It is now the following Monday. I called FedEx today and gave them the tracking number, turns out the phone never left the store. What a joke. For all the people saying not to sell anything to them, I believe it.
I'm not one to complain and I understand that things happen. But seriously?
It's MONDAY and it hasn't even left the store.Don't buy anything from them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I submitted an online order on Belk.com on 12/31/14 after being given an online promo code for 75% off my order. I placed my order and received a confirmation email..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something. I didn't know what until a couple..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "Just reviewing my Visa statement before phoning to dispute the charge. I see a charge from PayPal Davis Micro on the date I bought 4 dresses from Rosegal.com (via..."