Gazelle - I BOUGHT an iPhone 5, never left the store.
I bought an iPhone 5 from Gazelle.They offered free shipping, but since I did not have a phone I paid $25 extra for "One day shipping." This was on a Wednesday.
It is now the following Monday. I called FedEx today and gave them the tracking number, turns out the phone never left the store. What a joke. For all the people saying not to sell anything to them, I believe it.
I'm not one to complain and I understand that things happen. But seriously?
It's MONDAY and it hasn't even left the store.Don't buy anything from them.1197b470 review #454557
You may also like
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "We are so - so - tired of dogs running wild and on the loose through the neighborhood. We have five younger children and we live down the on Willow..."