Gazelle - I BOUGHT an iPhone 5, never left the store.
I bought an iPhone 5 from Gazelle.They offered free shipping, but since I did not have a phone I paid $25 extra for "One day shipping." This was on a Wednesday.
It is now the following Monday. I called FedEx today and gave them the tracking number, turns out the phone never left the store. What a joke. For all the people saying not to sell anything to them, I believe it.
I'm not one to complain and I understand that things happen. But seriously?
It's MONDAY and it hasn't even left the store.Don't buy anything from them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn..."
- "Between 2005 thru 2007 I contracted & made several contract Addendums w/Exotic Waterfalls & Rockscapes, by & thru Shelby Bruns, the owner & President, whom I had known for over..."
- "I rented a car at Payless, the lady that helped me was very nice. I returned the car and gentleman said he would take care of cc card billing. When..."
- "Gearbest. Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless. Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which..."