I bought an iPhone 5 from Gazelle.They offered free shipping, but since I did not have a phone I paid $25 extra for "One day shipping." This was on a Wednesday.
It is now the following Monday. I called FedEx today and gave them the tracking number, turns out the phone never left the store. What a joke. For all the people saying not to sell anything to them, I believe it.
I'm not one to complain and I understand that things happen. But seriously?
It's MONDAY and it hasn't even left the store.Don't buy anything from them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- One Day Shipping
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."
- " I wish that Ernie Graham, owner of Woodchurch House in Ashford Kent, and seven other care homes across Kent, East Sussex and Surrey would explain how 34 residents died in..."
- "My professor gave me an assignment to work on in OWLv2. I tried opening it with my Desktop PC, however, the page won't actually load. It redirects me to a..."