Gazelle - I BOUGHT an iPhone 5, never left the store.
I bought an iPhone 5 from Gazelle.They offered free shipping, but since I did not have a phone I paid $25 extra for "One day shipping." This was on a Wednesday.
It is now the following Monday. I called FedEx today and gave them the tracking number, turns out the phone never left the store. What a joke. For all the people saying not to sell anything to them, I believe it.
I'm not one to complain and I understand that things happen. But seriously?
It's MONDAY and it hasn't even left the store.Don't buy anything from them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Just sold my iPhone 5S 16gb to Gazelle. They quoted me $130 because it was in brand new, flawless condition. They received and said they are lowering their price due..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "SHEILA at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas, was supposed to be giving me a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin. INSTEAD SHEILA Decided to put a BLEACHING Product..."
- "I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck these people are doing?! I placed an online order Monday for delivery Tuesday. On Wednesday I called Edible Arrangements in..."
- "i bought chanel number five perfume in Jordan from a legal distributor and paid about 200 Dollars .The fragrance lasted for 20 minutes! i know for a fact it is..."