1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a macbook pro from Gazelle 6 days ago.Never got notice it had shipped, so I phoned customer service.

Seems it never shipped because "it failed inspection". Obviously what actually happened was they oversold, but they weren't going to say that. And then, they did, in several round about ways, as they tried to convince me to choose a different product. They used tactics like " this is a super super popular product right now"and "we have, literally thousands and thousands of orders" to assure me I won't get what I ordered any time soon, and to explain why they couldn't contact me to let me know.

They could, however, process $900.00 of my money. A reputable company would have immediately let me know, and offered an upgrade if none would be available soon. Instead they left it to me to go shopping again and discover they raised the prices. It will cost me a lot more to get anything remotely comparable - even if it's not what I wanted and ordered and they accepted my money for (making it a legal contract).

They will not tell me how long I have to wait to get what I ordered - just advise me to go fish, or wait indefinately while they hold my money. Thanks, Gazelle. Expect to see this review on every review site, because without my laptop I've suddenly got plenty of time on my hands. BTW why can't real reviews be left on your website?

You show "recent reviews" but offer no way to leave one.Nothing to trust here.

Had an Experience with Gazelle?

Comments