I received an offer for $120 for my iPhone 6+, I had purchased new through Verizon. My phone had always been in an otter box case and had a glass screen protector from Day 1.

The only time it was removed from the case was when I carefully placed it in their box for mailing to them. Today I get an email with a $30 deduction because of: Not Flawless Device:

We found some scratches that are more significant than expected.Model Change: We discovered that the Cell Phone you sent in is actually a different model. Because different models have distinct values, this affects the offer we can make. You identified your gadget as an Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB (Verizon), but it is actually an Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB (Unlocked).

What a joke!

I've requested a "re-evaluation" however, I will likely request the return of my cell. I just hope they actually return the correct phone!

I'd rather give it away than get screwed. I wish I would have read reviews before sending my devices to Gazelle.com.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments