1.7

I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch.I sent in a FLAWLESS iPhone 5 in perfect operating condition.

I even took macro photographic pictures of the front, back and every side of the phone to prove it was perfect before I sent it. I'd been quoted $85 for it, but received an e-mail within days stating that "Due to undisclosed wear and scratches found on the unit," it was reevaluated and determined to be worth only $65.

This is a total bait and switch sham and rip off.Be warned, if you do send a cell phone to Gazelle, don't expect to receive what they quote you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of total bait and switch scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of gazelle iphone 5 trade in. Gazelle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gazelle iphone 5 trade in in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gazelle.

Had an Experience with Gazelle?

Comments

To add to my frustration I never received payment via check as I'd requested.I did receive an e-mail stating the check was "in the mail" and that I could expect it in 3 to 5 business days.

Three weeks later, after no check arrived, I e-mailed customer service and complained. They asked if they could deposit the funds to my Pay-Pal account instead, so I agreed and finally saw the funds transferred to my account after an additional 10 days of waiting.

They would have done nothing to pay me if I hadn't complained several times.