Featured

Just sold my iPhone 5S 16gb to Gazelle. They quoted me $130 because it was in brand new, flawless condition.

They received and said they are lowering their price due to missing buttons...what??? I accepted their $100 but I am NEVER doing business with them again.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Gazelle and attached a video. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gazelle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gazelle iphone 5s for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

There's a difference, Mike. If you told a dealer your car was 'brand new and flawless', you can't be surprised when the dealer offers less when he discovers your car is actually a few years old, in used condition and missing parts.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1097763

Explain how you're offering something that is used and missing buttons as..... "brand new and flawless"???

Because you seem to not understand, I'll help.

Your phone is used and damaged. It is NOT brand new and flawless, therefore it's worth considerably less...

Mike_mn
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1096447

Have you ever sold or traded in a car?

You can have it pristine, and they will always find something to reduce the price. There in the business to make money!

With a car, you are face to face and can haggle over the trade in value and price.

With Gazelle you can't.

When I bought my last Van, I have 2 vans to trade in. I didn't like there trade in amounts, so I left.

Later that evening the salesman called me and agreed to my trade in amounts. I got the new Van, and, manged to get a 0% financing - a free loan!

It pays to be able to meet face to face, and haggle over the price and services.