Spearfish, South Dakota
7K views 63 comments

So when you type in google if Gazelle is a scam the first thing you get in search is http://www.gazelle.com/is-gazelle-a-scam and it says it's BBB Accredited? Haha So any one can have a business and go to the BBB site and try to say there Accredited well, there only Accredited in boston where this place is founded, and also the review is by CustumerCare@Gazelle.com. Now if you go to the real bbb.org site you see this same review, now look below it? if you scroll down it clearly states that Gazelle is under review in every other state and is NOT Accredited by the BBB.

(don't use gazelle if you have already been ripped off file a complaint with the bbb, and get a lawyer, trust me others have!)

Ps your welcome and just remember research before you get scammed it doesn't take much to see threw the thin lies!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gazelle?

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1199846

Gazelle sells stolen phones!I purchased a phone almost a month ago (iPhone 6A plus 64gb) been using the phone with metropcs service with no issues for a month.

All of a sudden my phone has been saying no service for 2 days. I find out my phone is blacklisted!

I called gazelle and the representative told me that they do not check to see if the imei is clean they "trust" their customers!Will never buy from them again!

I sold my iPhone 6 on gazelle and never even received my money for it and when I called to ask about it every time they hung up on me .

Thanks for the info, but please note:

-It's "their" for possessive (as in it's their scam) not "there" (as in their scam is over there)

-It's "you're" for "you are" ( as in you're welcome, not "your" (as in that's your scam)

Big dick123
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1013434

So its truly fake correct?

Sonali

I sent my galaxy s5 to gazelle and when they got it they said it was empty!! i want to sue them now!

kevtop
Providence, Rhode Island, United States #883808

ripoff

Gazelle Sux

If this isn't a rip off I don't know what is - an offer of $35 for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi that is STILL under warranty until the end of May and in perfect shape. If you're *** enough to deal with these idiots you deserve what you get.

love505

they have a commercial and it looks so fake i dont see why they cant get off there lazy but and go to work like the rest of us :? :? :? :? :( :( :( :( :x :x :x :x :x :x

pig

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( i hate when people spam u like this it gets so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Murrica

What's so difficult about selling stuff on eBay? Get off your lazy *** and get the money you deserve. They're quoted prices are pathetic.