1.2

Spent $400.(plus shipping) on "certified used" iphone for my college Sons christmas present, less than 2 months later he received the usual software update message, did so & within minutes the phone was completely dead.

I contacted Gazelle who reminded me my warranty was for 30 days and nothing they could do. Seriously? Single Mom, working 3 Jobs, spends this kind of money on a phone and now weeks later being told I'm just *** out of luck? Nice.

{We then took to apple store who said "yep, must be electrical", we say "really when it seems pretty obvious it has to do with software upgrade". reply "nah you just never know when electrical issues are going to come up".

My Reply to Gazelle AND Apple...*** me.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $440. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gazelle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gazelle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Gazelle to other companies on our site.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #949163

Thank you of this info bz i was thinking about buying a phone from them... i will not buy a phone from them anymore.