Review about Gazelle Iphone 5 Trade In from South Jordan, Utah
I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch.I sent in a FLAWLESS iPhone 5 in perfect operating condition.
I even took macro photographic pictures of the front, back and every side of the phone to prove it was perfect before I sent it. I'd been quoted $85 for it, but received an e-mail within days stating that "Due to undisclosed wear and scratches found on the unit," it was reevaluated and determined to be worth only $65.
This is a total bait and switch sham and rip off.Be warned, if you do send a cell phone to Gazelle, don't expect to receive what they quote you.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Total bait and switch scam
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Gazelle Iphone 5 Trade In
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "Place settings, 2 @ 29.99 on sale for 20.99. Moved, lost receipt, brought back to return. Was told I would get 7.00 each back, or I could trade an item..."
- "I ordered a pair of new shoes off of the website. They arrived quickly, which was nice. Unfortunately when I opened the shoe box the shoes have been worn...."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."