Review about Gazelle Iphone 5 Trade In from South Jordan, Utah

I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch.I sent in a FLAWLESS iPhone 5 in perfect operating condition.

I even took macro photographic pictures of the front, back and every side of the phone to prove it was perfect before I sent it. I'd been quoted $85 for it, but received an e-mail within days stating that "Due to undisclosed wear and scratches found on the unit," it was reevaluated and determined to be worth only $65.

This is a total bait and switch sham and rip off.Be warned, if you do send a cell phone to Gazelle, don't expect to receive what they quote you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Total bait and switch scam

Reason of review:
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 09 #1124346

To add to my frustration I never received payment via check as I'd requested. I did receive an e-mail stating the check was "in the mail" and that I could expect it in 3 to 5 business days. Three weeks later, after no check arrived, I e-mailed customer service and complained. They asked if they could deposit the funds to my Pay-Pal account instead, so I agreed and finally saw the funds transferred to my account after an additional 10 days of waiting. They would have done nothing to pay me if I hadn't complained several times.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gazelle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gazelle.
Filing a new complaint about