Gazelle - Review about Iphone 6 Plus from Richardson, Texas

30 of 110 Gazelle reviews

Complaint Details

Hi there, dispute for the following orders# GAZ1263,GAZ1190,GAZ1182.First of all I only received 49 items instead of 71 from three separate orders.

Not only that 13 of the cell phones are not functional either they have a bad LCD or no power considering the auction description of the item which is suppose to be grade B means fully functional cell phones. When I emailed the Bstock company which is the company that manages they told me that gazelle respond back to them saying that they are out of stock of the product they had on auction so my question is howcome they had Auction for cellphones and they are not in stock Therefore I'm requesting a full refund of my money in order to solve this matter ASAP hopefully this won't take long because time is money and I did wait almost a week for this item to be shipped to me and now here you go it's not even what I was expecting please get back with me and let me know when I'm suppose to do the shipping in order to return items to gazelle company. this is really a bad experience. I really hope that you can help to solve this problem of fraudulent sellers .

This is really give them neg-ative feedback because they should live up to their obligations.This is really a scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Iphone 6 Plus
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #766369 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gazelle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 110 Gazelle reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 20 #1114973

Did you get the issue resolved with stock

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.