Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked
I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of the phone was cracked and dropped the offer to $70! WHAT?!!
I sent a perfect phone. I had to go online chat and send these same pix along with the serial number. They say they will get back in two business days. This company is a total ripoff and I feel scammed. How do they get away with this????
Think twice. Take it to best buy or any other competition.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iphone 5 Sale
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I am a retired senior citizen. I went on Craigslist to find an attorney to represent me when an auto repair company performed negligent work on my car. He charge..."
- "Brand new bra and after one wash looks like this?!? I've worn this brand for a long time. Usually the wire breaks after awhile but after one wash the elastic..."
- "Cigna asurrance life insurance policy wont pay off my daughters policy. They take your money but then when its time to pay off they deny your claim. They shouldn't be..."