Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked
I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of the phone was cracked and dropped the offer to $70! WHAT?!!
I sent a perfect phone. I had to go online chat and send these same pix along with the serial number. They say they will get back in two business days. This company is a total ripoff and I feel scammed. How do they get away with this????
Think twice. Take it to best buy or any other competition.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iphone 5 Sale
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "Complaint Details Hi there, dispute for the following orders# GAZ1263,GAZ1190,GAZ1182. First of all I only received 49 items instead of 71 from three separate orders. Not only that 13 of the..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "I am absolutely astonished at your FALSE ADVERTISING, AND YOUR DOUBLE PRICED - SCAMMING service that you are offering online for "a good deal". Your company has absolutely screwed..."
- "The staff at drive time is wonderful however I got a piece of *** car. The day after I purchased my car the engine light came on. Took it to..."
- "I would like to still get my order, before this Spring please!!!! I placed my order Dec. 1st I thought this was a scam and now know it is. If..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."