Ordered iPhone 6+ 8/1/17 Received 8/5 Gave to wife for b day Tuesday 8/15 Phone was unresponsive to touch commands and white flashing band across top Called to return item Friday 8/17 given a RO# Mailed Returned iPhone Monday 9 am with provided ship label in original box tracking showed received Friday 8/25 at 10 am No refund issued yet as of Monday 1:30 pm -called (on hold for 10 minutes) to ask when I may expect refund. Given run around and told maybe tomorrow and to call back then to check status? HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Oh and I actually want to purchase another iPhone from them and they still can't get the refund out so I can make the purchase and they don't exchange for another phone Pissed off

Review about: Gazelle Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

No refund from Gazelle still. 11 days now since Gazelle received and acknowledged the return and hence paPal and I have escalated to a claim.

Gazelle calls me up a few days ago and Says if I release the claim thay will release my refund. Yeah right! They have given me every excuse in the book already. I don't believe a word they say.

Their actions speak for them selves PayPal says if I release the claim and Gazelle doesn't pay me I'm *** out of luck as you can not reopen a claim. I am trying to be patient here and I am being victimized for returning a phone. Gazelle has acknowledged the return but refuses to give me money back.

PayPal has issued a respond by date to Gazelle and so far they have eignored it. WTF Gazelle.