1.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Purchased iPhone 6 Plus on 8/1/17 It was defective - white flashing band at top of screen and unresponsive to touch commands. So I called and got RO 8/18/17 and returned it.

They sent receipt of returned phone 8/25 That was their last communication despite my 2 phone calls to see where my refund was Never got my $450 refund as of 8/30 I have called and got run around and now nearly a week later no response at all ---pissed. Called PayPal to make a claim. Too bad cause I would have just bought another from Gazelle but now I think they suck BTW they don't allow you to just have another phone shipped I asked while asking where my refund was. They also tried to tell me that they were unable to send the refund back to PayPal I said there was no problems whatsoever with my PayPal account and that I've had it for many years and it has worked flawlessly.

I even check with PayPal to see if gazelle had tried to make a refund. PayPal said absolutely not when I told gazelleo that PayPal said no attempt to send refund was made they said oh maybe the problem is on our end. They said they would have a supervisor call me back in an hour to get this refund 2 days later no return call no email no refund no nothing.

I have filed a claim with PayPal and gazelle still has not responded. HORRIBLE SERVICE

Review about: Gazelle Customer Care.

I didn't like: Returned item where is my refund.

Comments

#1419927

I have the same problem with gazelle ,they send me rt return portal I send them the phone they keep the cell phone and no refunds

After advising PaPal of the reluctance of Gazelle to issue my refund I then called my credit card company that funds my PayPal account. THe CC Co.

immediately refunded my money and they went after Gazelle. A refund was ultimately issued bu Gazelle following my contacting the credit card company. All in all it took 3 weeks after gazelle received the phone and a lot of requests. This is POOR service on their part.

Never again will I return.

Go right to Apple. Not much more and you get a year warranty and a better product with no issues.