Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Well i decided to rade in my Ipad Pro 9.7in rose gold, 32 gb unlocked wifi/cellular to Gazelle! They were offering me $200.

I just wanted to get rid of it so i accepted the offer. I got the box for return about 2-3 days later. I completely wiped the device & did everything i was instructed to do. I sent it to the mail the next day.

About a week goes by and i get an email from them. Saying that the amount i was gettimg is changed. They said my ipad was an Ipad Air 2 16gb wifi only! They said they would give me $50!!...HELL NO!

First off, there isn’t even a such thing as a rose gold ipad air. They didn’t start coming out with the rose gold color for apple products until 2016! And when they showed me a picture of the device “i have” it was space grey with a black front..I put that i wasnt my device back immediately. I sent them an email.

Saying that it had come back as MY ipad that i sent in & in the same condition. Will never take my buisness there again. Horrible. I saw commercials and read reviews so i thought they were honest & legit.

I was wrong. Very disappointed

Review about: Gazelle Apple Tablet Trade-in.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments